Table of Contents
- What is DataShop?
- Getting Data In
- Accessing DataShop
- Project / Dataset Administration
- Citing DataShop and Datasets
- Filtering Data
- Export: Getting Data Out
- Using Other Tools
- Contact Us
What is DataShop?
The Pittsburgh Science of Learning Center (PSLC) DataShop is a data repository and web application for learning science researchers. It provides secure data storage as well as an array of analysis and visualization tools available through a web-based interface.
DataShop is funded by a National Science Foundation grant (SBE-0836012) to LearnLab, the Pittsburgh Science of Learning Center. Previously it was funded by NSF award number SBE-0354420.
- If you're not familiar with the project or web application, see our FAQ.
- For the latest project news, visit our home page.
- Browse our documentation using the table of contents to the left.
- Watch our tutorial videos on YouTube.
An introduction to using DataShop for exploratory analysis
View more DataShop tutorials on YouTube