Table of Contents
- What is DataShop?
- Getting Data In
- Accessing DataShop
- Project / Dataset Administration
- Citing DataShop and Datasets
- Filtering Data
- Export: Getting Data Out
- Using Other Tools
- Contact Us
What is DataShop?
The LearnLab DataShop is a data repository and web application for learning science researchers. It provides secure data storage as well as an array of analysis and visualization tools available through a web-based interface.
DataShop is currently funded in part by a National Science Foundation grant (OAC-1443068). Previously it was funded by National Science Foundation grants (SBE-0836012, SBE-0354420) to LearnLab.
- If you're not familiar with the project or web application, see our FAQ.
- For the latest project news, visit our home page.
- Browse our documentation using the table of contents to the left.
- Watch our tutorial videos on YouTube.
- Download the DataShop Cheat Sheet (PDF).
An introduction to using DataShop for exploratory analysis
View more DataShop tutorials on YouTube